Luis Elizondo One Sensor Comment = See Post!!
Heya people of Reddit. I just looking into Luis recent podcast with Cristina. He replied to an question and he answer was as below..
Question - If you were a civilian scientist, and you could place a limited amount of sensors around the world? Where would you focus putting them to gather data?
Luis Answer - “So, I will share something with you and I won’t go into too much detail, and we’re looking at that right now. You’d be surprised. It’s a lot easier than you might think. Ummmm. You might not even need a whole bunch of sensors. You might need just one. And you might need to know where to put it, and then how to corroborate that data with other data. Ummmm. I am going to do a very polite pass on that, because my hope is that in the not too distant future I can share the precise answer to that. And I think, and I don’t use this term very often, but I think this is going to blow your mind. I think you guys are going to go… Oh my god… it’s been there all along.”
I kept thinking of any and all potentials!!
I thought well...
-
What's the range of these airport traffic control towers radar?? Surely that might be it..
-
Military Navy Ships what's range on radar?
-
Sonar?! Underwater
-
Lidar?!
And all these are limited by thier range ON earth! No matter how advanced it is.
I believe I know what that ONE sensor or that ONE location 'where you might need to put it' is or might possibly be!!
It's the ISS!! Gotta be right?! Surely? It's the fastest thing covering our entire earth!! Orbits every 90 mins?! Could that be it?! Some sort of sensor whatever it might be. But this for sure without a doubt has to be the ONE location for this ONE sensor!!
Wasn't there recent talks of NASA also being included recently?!?
Thoughts?!?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/pdh5pq/luis_elizondo_one_sensor_comment_see_post/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen