Multiverse?

I remember watching one of Roe Jogans podcasts and some scientist was basically explaining what the multiverse is, the universe is expanding at an increased rate and there are more and more planets and galaxies being formed every second and if it goes on for an infinite amount of time that should mean that there are multiple universes just like ours with an earth like planet just like ours and on that planet is another one of us doing the exact same thing with maybe the littlest change, I’m not very good at explaining shit but if you type in joe rogan multiverse I’m sure you’ll find it, I don’t see why this couldn’t be true.

submitted by /u/phughes277
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/pblg8l/multiverse/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die