Netflix's UFO docuseries. Let's talk about it.

I want tobstart out by saying that the show isn't for everyone.

It feels like the same stories some of us already know.

However, as someone who's been into UFOs, Aliens, Cryptids and everything in between for the past 20 years, I can say that this is worth a look.

It's sad but I believe the only way to have people watch this is for a platform like Netfkix to come out with a show like this.

So what I ask you all to do is watch it as it is trending and we should ask for more content like this.

Maybe you'll learn something new like I did. I RECENTLY heard about Project Bluebook and started watching the show (can stream for free on Amazon Prime video)

I had never heard about Project Bluebook prior to this year.

The problem with alot of this information is that it gets buried and ridiculed (they acknowledge this in the series) by military and the press.

But I think if this trends enough, millions of people around the world would start talking about this.

Scientists would no longer feel ostracized by aliens and UFOs.

Clearly the report we all were hoping for in July turned out to be shit but at least if enough people watch the show, they'll see how the government has lied to the world for the past 70 years.

Not only that but they always say the same shit with thr same results.

"This isn't a technology we know about. We think it might be the Russians"

I still can't believe people believe this line, but that's generations of conditioning, I suppose.

TL: DR - Watch the new UFO docu series. You'll learn something new. I promise.

submitted by /u/Eder_Cheddar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/oypbwt/netflixs_ufo_docuseries_lets_talk_about_it/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die