Skeptical? Pick up Ralph Blumenthal’s book “The Believer”

I’m seeing sooo many posts about people being skeptical. I get it. I want to encourage skeptics to get “The Believer” - Ralph Blumenthal was a 45 year veteran reporter for the NYT. He’s written books on the mob and other topics. This book is about John Mack - the head of Harvard psychology who investigated abductees stories. Why am I posting this here? The beginning of the book details a lot of well researched information about the beginning of UFO sightings. From the 1890’s on. Thought it might be a good foundation from a very, reliable investigator.

submitted by /u/ancientcetacean
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/p3ruu5/skeptical_pick_up_ralph_blumenthals_book_the/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die