Someone at my work got Covid, now we all have to get tested. What's interesting is they can't tell us who it is, for privacy reasons, yet our vaccination status isn't private? Shouldn't I know if I was in contact with that person? Wtf?!

Just as I've said, it's pretty weird and fucked up HR or whoever will ask about vaccination status, yet they won't disclose who was diagnosed with Covid. Shouldn't I know who had it to be aware if I was in contact with them? By the way, I of course found out who it was, and he's vaccinated surprise surprise. I was only asked what days I last worked, and now I have to go out of my way to get a Covid test, when I know I feel 100%. If I'm diagnosed correctly or not, even though I feel fine, I'll lose a week or so of work. I asked my GM who it was and she said legally she cannot say, but then my other friend/mgr gave it up. I was like why the fuck can't we know?? Nothing makes any sense anymore, and I don't need to get tested. This shit is ridiculous.

submitted by /u/Red_means_go
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/p4wl1s/someone_at_my_work_got_covid_now_we_all_have_to/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die