taking ideas for a UFO camera app

I am daydreaming about pitching an app concept to my game development partner. (He's the programmer I am the artist) Here is my list of features for a UFO camera app. Basically, it would be what you open instead of your camera when you think something looks interesting above you. Would love your ideas for features as I compile the idea to bring to him! Here's what I have so far, as features for this alternative camera all concept:

quick-open

accessible slider for manual focus override

compass data and coordinates + date and time printed on video

image stabilization

And a few overly advanced ideas that'll get a "no" from my guy but could theoretically come in a future update:

subtle watermark designed to make cgi manipulation harder (like a legal lad's anti-xerox markings?)

app-wide blockchain guaranteeing everyones' captures as being raw from the app

Flight24 data integration

I really appreciate you all thinking about this with me!

submitted by /u/Tarpit__
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/p00dtr/taking_ideas_for_a_ufo_camera_app/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die