The Air Force General that oversaw Richard Doty later worked in senior management at Battelle

I'm sure most everyone here has at some point come across the UFO connection to Air Force Materiel Command, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, and Battelle. I've recently discovered yet another connection between the Air Force & Battelle: Brigadier General Peter J. Hennessy.

In Jaques Vallee's published journals (Forbidden Science 4), Jaques documents a conversation between himself and CIA Officer Kit Green:

Vallee: “What about Colonel Hennessey? Bill Moore mentions him as the top guy above Doty, the man giving orders to Falcon.”

Green: “I spoke to Hennessey; he swore he’d never met Doty or Moore.”

Doty, a former AFOSI counter-intelligence agent, is considered largely responsible for spreading disinformation through his involvement with the MJ12 and Serpo "leaks". (for more information on this, check out the documentary "Mirage Men" or search the sub for Doty)

This means Hennessey would've been directly involved in the disinformation campaigns Doty ran. That revelation on its own was interesting enough, but then I looked into Hennessey's military history. And surprise surprise:

"April 1997 - September 1999, Deputy Director, Directorate of Plans and Programs, Headquarters Air Force Materiel Command, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio"

And then I looked up Hennessey's post-military work history:

“Vice President, Business Development, Battelle”

Idk what to make of this information, but I hope some investigative journalist out there can put all these pieces together!

PERSONAL SPECULATION (take with a grain of salt):

My personal theory is that much of the “UFO lore” we know today (EBE’s from Zeta Reticuli, the Alien exchange program, war with Aliens in underground bases, pretty much anything Tom Delonge has said that he was told by General McCasland) was created by the Air Force to make the subject seem crazy/laughable, in an attempt to cover up the very real crash recoveries and reverse engineering projects. It’s fascinating just how many of these stories can be traced back to the Air Force. I also think it’s possible some of the same AF officials involved with making these crazy disinformation campaigns were doing it to block further investigation into the subject, because they are the same extremely religious fundamentalist faction Elizondo and others have mentioned who try to block UFO research and believe the entities are “demonic” (possibly the "Collins Elite"?). I’ve tried to find information online regarding General Hennessey’s bio to see if he was similarly religiously affiliated as other AF officials involved with WPAFB and Air Force Materiel Command, but the only mentions of his life online I can find are military records. If anyone comes across more corroborating info, feel free to comment and I’ll add it to the post!

submitted by /u/No-Doughnut-6475
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ow175o/the_air_force_general_that_oversaw_richard_doty/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die