The shroud of the Dark Side has fallen. It is the silence heard round the world.

In a 5-minute video, Dr. Mercola, the most valuable resource for personal health on the Internet, explains how he is being forced by the Biden administration to remove all content from his website.

50% of what I know about health I learned from Dr. Mercola and his guests. He has empowered tens of millions to improve their health over 25 years. Naturally, in our cronyist system, that makes him an enemy of the state.

This is a very dark day for freedom as Fascism comes out of the closet. The shroud of the Dark Side has fallen. It is the silence heard round the world.

There can no longer be any doubt--The Apex Players are in their end game.

We were already being gang raped by government and its cronies slapping us around until we agree to let them inject us with their fluids ....

I declared in July 2020 that the American people had been defeated, and by January 2021 that America was no longer America, and in July 2021 that we have been living in The Toxic Age of The Apex Players for some number of years. (I can't decide when it started exactly.)

I am not sure the best name for this particular point yet, but one thing is always true:

When have the book burners ever been the good guys?

submitted by /u/JimAtEOI
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/oy2hqs/the_shroud_of_the_dark_side_has_fallen_it_is_the/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die