Thoughts on this?
Thoughts? I can't find this by using YouTube itself. I tried several search engines with no luck but finally was able to find it using Bing. I saw it on Maussan's UFO Files orginally. Its supposedly over the Pentagon.
The only thing else I can find about it is a few blogs where people say it's probably cgi or whatever but provide no proof of that.
I find it really suspicious that this video shows up on Bing as being on YouTube but I can't go to YouTube or Google and search it.
I've tried posting this on a few dif ufo subs but it was instantly removed by each one so far. I tried posting as a link here and it won't let me post it so I'm doing it this way.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?view=detail&mid=E654F15219210C5B202CE654F15219210C5B202C&q=pyramid ufo rotating over the pentagon&shtp=GetUrl&shid=c2584b48-74cc-4c26-b46a-38454faacd37&shtk=VUZPIFVBUCBQeXJhbWlkIG92ZXIgUGVudGFnb24gMyBTb3VyY2VzIFdhc2hpbmd0b24gRGVjZW1iZXIgMTl0aCwgMjAxOA%3D%3D&shdk=VUFQIFB5cmFtaWQgb3ZlciBQZW50YWdvbiAzIFNvdXJjZXMgV2FzaGluZ3RvbiBEZWNlbWJlciAxOXRoLCAyMDE4Lm1wNCBtb3JlIGluZm8gaHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9TeV9DLW9tc2MzWSB0dXJuIG9uIHN1YnRpdGxlcyBpbiBFbmdsaXNo&shhk=HVIacGHreBg8nhZtbDdQeGrQQRa85%2FHwDtZoTEuNtTQ%3D&form=VDSHOT&shth=OVP.UAwzzsNRHyVNC9ittp6jowHgFo
Edit: the whole "tHiS shIt gEtS pOsTedEd aLL tHe TiMe!" arguement is stupid and lazy. How the fuck is someone supposed to figure anything out if every thing posted here is messy with some neckbeard shouting about how everything posted is fake without any proof at all? Conversation about possibilities and debunking is literally impossible from that point. Stop being cynical assholes for the sake of it... we get it, you're butthurt aliens haven't landed in your back yard yet. That doesn't mean we can't have an intelligent conversation about how something posted is or isn't fake or real.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/p6x6zz/thoughts_on_this/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen