We will never fully know what is truth and what is fallacy

This is a realisation that I’ve had recently, especially during the pandemic. We won’t ever have the truth- ‘official’ information is mostly from government/authority approved outlets which are obviously unreliable due to their agendas, and any other source of information is unreliable because any real truth will be lost in the muddy depths of quackery and disinformation, and there’s usually not a way to have any approved confirmation. For example I’m skeptical over the effectiveness of the vaccine and the true origin/intention of the pandemic, but anything I assume will simply ever be speculation and my options are to either speculate or abide by any FDA approved information given to me. This is severely disempowering.

submitted by /u/Millenial_ardvark
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/pa46h2/we_will_never_fully_know_what_is_truth_and_what/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die