What was this light

So a day ago me and my dad went into our pool and we were stargazing when there was this big ball of light that pulsed it got super big and lit the pool up before disappearing we dried off and sat down and we looked up and there it was went from one side of the sky to the other before disappearing instantly and occasionally flashed I have no idea what it is but in the morning there was this black dot I saw slowly moving away did I see a shooting star or did I see an alien spacecraft observing us

submitted by /u/Personal-Gas8490
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/p6bq7g/what_was_this_light/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die