A guy at my work gave into the Peer Pressure to get the Jab. And here’s the reason why he gave in:
I work at a Restaurant and one of my coworkers came up and mentioned he had to get the Jab. I asked him why did you give in to the Peer Pressure?
He told me school policy. The School has a 3 Strike Rule. If you don’t take the Jab you will have to get tested every two weeks. If you miss the test:
1st time they ignore it.
2nd time you get sent to the deans office and “talked to”.
3rd time they FINE YOU $250.
I look at him and say Jesus Christ I understand why you got it now. That shit is straight up Robbery. I told him at that point mind as well Sue the School. It’s cheaper anyways. Hell I don’t even get paid $250 at the Restaurant I work at a week. He said “we aren’t rich”. I told him ask around. Try and find other students to join in the Law Suit because that is Theft at Gun Point.
A Virus so deadly they have to threaten you $250. To get tested for. It’s not about Health. And it’s not about Safety. It’s about control over our fucking bodies. NONE OF THIS SHIT IS NORMAL. $250 because you miss a test? And it’s New York State so I’m sure this policy is Universal across all SUNY Schools.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pht6ek/a_guy_at_my_work_gave_into_the_peer_pressure_to/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen