An open letter to the whoever gives a damn. We are on the doorsteps of global communism. The new world order is upon us.
This is the only place where I can post this without censorship and, hopefully, ridicule. What follows is a summary of my reflection on current events.
When I was about 5 or 6 years old living in a small rural town in western Ukraine I used to love visiting my grandparents, as any child would. The bond between a young child full of wonder and curiosity who is at the start of their adventure, and grandparents weathered by experience and life lessons who are at the end of theirs, is a very special one. While my grandparents had a few toys that I liked to play with, it was their company that I always looked forward to when visiting. Specifically, I used to love having them tell me stories and read books. Their book collection, from what I can remember, was modest, and didn't really have much in a way of children's books. One such book from their collection always drew my attention. It was an intimidating, large book with a black front and back cover. I wasn't encouraged to look at it, but at the same time I wasn't forbidden either, so with as much curiosity as a child can have, one day the little old me looked inside. It was a picture book, but not one filled with age-appropriate children's characters and fantasy stories; no - this one was a photo documentation of Holodomor.
Holodomor was a forced starvation of Ukrainians by Stalinistic Communism in 1930s. Ukraine was considered a "breadbasket" of Europe because of its rich and fertile fields of wheat, tomatoes, potatoes, and many other foods. The ravenous and growing Soviet force wanted all of the resources possible for their expanding socialist empire, so they raided Ukrainian farms and took all of the wheat, all of the produce, all of the livestock. Any kind of nourishment was confiscated. For a system that is all about redistribution, there wasn't any of it going on to the poor Ukrainians. If you were found hiding something in the nooks and crannies of your house, you were likely executed. Movement was restricted, so if you wanted to flee and alert others, you couldn't. Such was the flavor of life in vast parts of the country. This man-made famine was needed sacrifice for the "greater good". Stalin's quote "the death of one is a tragedy; death of many is a statistic" comes to mind.
The book was filled with black and white photos of piles of dead bodies rotting in the fields and city streets, and famished children on the verge of death with swollen bellies and protruding rib cages. It chronicled - in very graphic and visceral detail - the real effects of communism. Some speculate that the famine was planned by Stalin to crush Ukrianian resistance and prevent an independence movement that would have otherwise threatened the expansion of Soviet Union. Hard to tell what the devil was planning, but sounds very plausible. About as many as 10 million innocent lives were lost - if not more - during this dark period in history. Exact numbers and facts are, again, largely unknown because "fact checking" and record keeping was as reliable under communism back then as it is here and today. Censorship is a very powerful tool in the hands of tyrants.
I was probably too young to be exposed to this kind of material, but in a way I am glad I was, because it permanently ingrained in me an understanding of the reality of this world and the unbelievable horrors that can plague it. I was too young to realize at the time, but I've come to learn just how fragile and ephemeral everything that makes this existence worth enduring can be. I learned about what gives rise to the brutality of Soviet communism and German nazism. These tyrannical and totalitarian regimes and their unimaginable crimes against humanity always sneak through in the dead of night and gain foothold under the guise of "greater good" and other abstract and vaguely defined ideals that always come in conflict with individual need.
While individual need is directly apprehensible and consensual, collective need is an abstract, subjective concept not easily defined. And yet who usually gets to define this concept? Such is most often defined by those in power with the most means to influence institutional narratives. This abstract ideal has most recently morphed into "public health" and those in power want us - need us - to sacrifice whatever they deem necessary for this ambiguous ideal.
The most important lesson that the Holodomor book and subsequent history-learning taught me was this: the evil that has gripped human civilization since the dawn of time and that manifested in Soviet Union doesn't magically disappear. We didn't defeat it when World War 2 ended or when the Soviet Union broke up. It didn't vanish when Hitler or Stalin or Pol Pot finally bit the dust. It certainly didn't end when we used 9/11 as a pretext to look for weapons of mass destruction, spread freedom and democracy, and destroy & destabilize the entire Arab world. No; this evil largely went out of sight and out of mind in order to regroup and recalibrate, and it is now re-emerging in full strength, ready - this time - to devour the entire world.
Now, several decades later and as a proud American, I can say with as much certainty as I will ever have in this life that we are standing on the doorsteps of global Communism. The same kind of "greater good" mode of government that gave us Holodomor, Holocaust, Cambodian Genocide, and Cultural Revolution in China. Everyone who is supporting this descent into the mouth of madness by cheering as liberty and freedom are being traded away for the illusion of safety is spitting in the face of the forefathers who sacrificed everything for you to be free. You are tearing apart what this country and its incredible constitution represent. You are enthusiastically enabling the slippery slope to global communist dictatorship the likes of which the world has never seen. Ironically, many of you "liberals" appear to know absolutely nothing about liberty. In fact, your ignorance and self-righteousness is leading us all in a very dark direction and one that is opposite of liberty. I know that this sounds hyperbolic and a little extreme, but if you pull away from the mind-rotting entertainment and ceaseless mental conditioning of the mainstream media, and if you study the past and understand the incremental patterns that evil takes in order to take root and grow, then you would understand the realness and urgency of what I am saying.
I wish you all well.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/powq3b/an_open_letter_to_the_whoever_gives_a_damn_we_are/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen