Anyone else questioning their own mental sanity on a daily basis?

Ever since the NYT article came out, and especially these last few months, I've gone deep into the rabbit/reddit hole on UFOs. I'm having extreme difficulties with the juxtaposition between the fidelity and credibility of some of the sources on this topic (e.g. Chris Mellon, Luis Elizondo, Ross Coulthart, etc.) and the absolutely mind-boggling information they provide (extraterrestrial or extradimensional entities, crash retrievals, time travelling, remote viewing etc.).

If it were any other topic, I would probably accept this information as truthful at face value. But simply because of the nature of this information, I struggle on a daily basis to accept the fact that what I'm reading is more likely than not to be real. It is especially difficult not being able to discuss this topic with other people (the few times I've carefully attempted this, I stopped as soon as they got that typical look of concern in their eyes).

The contrast between the banality of daily life (eat, work, sleep) and the absolute jaw-dropping information I processed these last few months have me questioning my own sanity on a daily basis. Sounds familiar to anyone else? How do you cope with these strange times?

submitted by /u/Silly_Styx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/pw2yub/anyone_else_questioning_their_own_mental_sanity/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die