Black dots and mesmerizing circles

I stare at the sky a lot. Every now and then I see a black dot in the sky. (Or rather different black dots over the course of a couple of months). I try to eliminate common things that it could be: can't be a bird there's no flapping or gliding, can't be a plane doesn't look like one, and so on. As I'm staring at them though what I can only describe as a circle starts forming around the dot. Almost like white noise but against the clouds and sky. And suddenly it starts becoming much harder to focus on the black dot. If I take my eyes off it for even a second the black dot vanishes.

I live near(ish) to Lake Michigan.

Anybody have any similar experiences?

submitted by /u/Professorbranch
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ps0ifp/black_dots_and_mesmerizing_circles/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die