FLYBY - Video Enhancement Compilation (+AI upscaled video and rendered frames)
For some reason the clip that was posted from a previous 4chan leak around the same time as the Tic-Tac encounter was leaked stood out to me, so I decided I would use the skills I have (video files) to get some more material out to be analyzed by people with more specialized skills in analysis than myself.
Please enjoy this compilation of enhanced videos and images I have created from the new clip that I nominate to be named FLYBY.
FLYBY - Denoise/Deblock Pass 1
FLYBY - Denoise/Deblock Pass 2
FLYBY - Denoise/Deblock Pass 3
At this point, I'm fairly pleased with the blockiness of the video. The sky is remaining consistent without too much distortion and artifacting. From here I will do some upscaling using AI scaling networks. I will upscale both the original video and pass 3 for comparison. Each will be upscaled for both detail (more fine detail, more digital artifacting) and fidelity (less fine detail capture, smoother image) to compare the differences.
FLYBY - Original - 200% - Detail Focus
FLYBY - Pass 3 - 200% - Detail Focus
FLYBY - Original - 200% - Fidelity Focus
FLYBY - Pass 3 - 200% - Fidelity Focus
I also rendered out Pass 3 - 200% as images. Here is the album. (Note: At the time of posting, this is still uploading to drive. It is almost 600 16bit TIFs. Takes a bit of time, sorry!)
As it is close to the end, I wanted to throw this frame in here at least, as it is my favourite!
Similarly, all video clips can be found and downloaded here.
Further, I wanted to do a major upscale on my absolute favourite moment of this clip. The end sequence, which I have called Takeoff in my files, is some of the greatest, most clear footage we have if this is a legitimate leak. Upscaled to nearly 8k with detail focus, so this is certainly not indicative of reality, though it is still something that fills me with a sense of wonder!
Here is the clip! (also in the drive link in better quality)
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/pmcr8s/flyby_video_enhancement_compilation_ai_upscaled/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen