How many shills/bots do you think are on this board?
Lets be honest, this sub should be more open-minded then it is right now. This sub seems to have become pretty close minded around several months ago, and is now just skeptics instead of entertaining any other ideas other than saying its a plane, ballooon, or drone.
Obviously UFO/UAP are real. Not saying I've witnessed aliens or advanced AI but in Southern California I have seen things in the sky that make no logical sense. I'm not going into too much detail right now because I would be called a loon but the other nigh (8/27) the night was clear with 0 clouds and my friend and I saw lights all over the place.
Some wiggle back and fourth slowly, like a craft is constantly gyrating. There were so many twinkles and flashes that were not planes. I live near an airport and you can clearly distinguish planes and helicopters from everything else once you watch the sky enough. (been stargazing since I was a kid cause my grandpa) The most consistent thing I, and others have seen are thin triangle formations that represent Isosceles triangles. Between the bottom 2 lights there are always very faint blue lights that come and go then disappear or multiply.
Anyways, believe what you will but I've seen this sub become close minded and even legitimately interesting posts are dismissed and downvoted, yet there are always plenty of comments of ppl giving their opinion or saying "NEXT".
What do you think? And I'm not asking shills or bots. If you have something negative to say maybe keep it to yourself.
https://cybercultnzicd.tumblr.com/post/654456559283355648/dead-internet-theory
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/phf64i/how_many_shillsbots_do_you_think_are_on_this_board/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen