I get that space ships might be visiting, but how do some elements come into play, for example consciousness?

As the title suggests, I can wrap my head around space ships. But there seems to be many strands to this topic for example, consciousness and remote viewing.

How and where do these fit in and where are these reports coming from?

I also think that some terms may have different meanings in this field for example, consciousness from a neuroscience perspective may be a bit different to the consciousness being implied in ufo world (i assume its the same-ish). And also the word "dimension" which I think is a geometric property, rather than a parallel reality.

I have so many questions, like why is consciousness and ufo related at all? Who made that suggestion (other than abductees) etc.

Can you guys point me towards some videos/articles that break down these additional areas?

submitted by /u/rk44hundred
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ppmx56/i_get_that_space_ships_might_be_visiting_but_how/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die