I have seen a couple of Lue's interviews and this is I can say

I had only readed about Lue's around here and saw some videos of Lue's interviews on TV talking about like 2 mins but didn't had the time for seeing a complete interview about him. I have seen a little and now I can say what's is that guy about.

First of all, is very intelligent and is a pleasure, at least for me, listen what he has to say and everything is very coherent and logic. I thing that everything that he is saying is true because he puts his hand in the fire giving dates (approximations) and he knows that what he is saying have consecuences. He knows that he cannot just say some stuff and when the date arrives just play dumb or give shitty excuses.

But there is a thing about all this topic that doesn't fit. He is a counterintelligence agent. And I'm not saying that means he is lying. But, why aren't we listening this stuff from a head astrophysicist from a study group or something more coherent than a counterintelligence agent (or ex-agent). When you listen scientific information about vaccines, you listen it from a virologist or equivalent. Or the media quoting this one. The equivalent in this case is supposed to be an astrophysicist...

Having this on my head I think that the work that Lue is doing had has planned before on a some kind of meeting. And I don't mean a conspiracy or something like that. The people that knows this stuff is a big thing to reveal just don't want to put it in hands of scientists or someone who knows a lot about science but dont know a lot about communicating with people or reveal the exact info at the exact time or transmit the exact message that needs to be transmitted.

I don't think that necessarily Lue knows about that but he is doing a big and important job before the info is coming out. And the only possibility I see to think that he is lying or divert the attention is that he is being lied too.

Maybe what I'm saying is evident for some people but I just realize about it and wanted to share here. I can't wait to see in about 6 months (more or less) what they will say or show related to the sensor and the data it suppose to collect.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my English, not my mother tongue.

submitted by /u/Garsek1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/phfzxr/i_have_seen_a_couple_of_lues_interviews_and_this/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die