I'm a figment of your imagination

I dont actually exist, only you do. You made me up and this post you're reading right now. Anything you can see, smell, tastes, hear, feel and, touch is all created by your mind. Your the main character and we all know it. Everyone you've interacted with we all know you're real and we're not. I've always felt this way since birth. Like an npc. You're constantly creating reality and everything will always be how you remember it so you wont be able to point out any glitches with 100 confidence. A small spec on a building will always be there as long as you remember it. If you forget about it both consciously and subconsciously then not seeing on the building would mean nothing to you.

submitted by /u/Dinobrothers
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/pq5ofp/im_a_figment_of_your_imagination/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die