I'm searching for a picture that I cannot find!

Hello everyone. I have been a while searching a picture of the NASA rover Curiosity and I cannot find it anywhere. It was a picture took by the robot on the surface of Mars and, in the sky you could see a little dot that it was like a meteor or something. But it was a picture on high resolution and when you made zoom in into the dot you could see that was blue and had the form a little like the head of a squid or something like that. Conical. Someone here have the image? I have searched a little but didn't find it. Thank you all.

submitted by /u/Garsek1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/pu38hp/im_searching_for_a_picture_that_i_cannot_find/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die