ISS HD Earth Viewing Experiment
Smacking my self right now because I didn’t take any screen shots. I was watching one of the live streams from ISS and looked like it was pointed at a dark earth with faint city lights scattered about, after 10 min or so I see these weird blue lights emerge and sort of become brighter and brighter. The shape was not indicative of anything I could recognize, as if someone had drawn random intersecting lines on a paper and then picked out random shapes created from the line intersections and lit them up w/bright blue lights. Honestly didn’t even look like a city or UFO or anything. I assumed the camera would not switch and was about to send the link to my brother, then the camera switched to one focused on a solar damn array and dark background.
Any chance anyone else was watching and saw this?
Also I suggest just watching this damn stream because this is not the first time something strange has shown up.
Edit: At the time ISS was just north of Antarctica off the southwestern cost of Australia. the lights were very large, took up about 1/16th of the image, so much too large to be anything on earth. There should be recording up later today so I will check back. Potentially Southern lights (like northern lights but in the south lmao) ?
Edit#2: FOUND IT, L-O- effin-L, lights visible around 36:00 mark. definitely looks like some ionization or something, but the by 37:30 it’s completely obvious that its just part of the ISS. And camera actually didn’t switch views. https://video.ibm.com/recorded/130970236
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/pyth1i/iss_hd_earth_viewing_experiment/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen