Losing my job (NY), Not giving into vaxx requirement

I work for a small privately owned firm in NYC, and we’ve been given until the second week of October to get the shot or go find a new job. I’m holding on until they fire me. Luckily I have decent savings and I’m coming up on the end of my lease so I can find a cheaper place to live outside of the city while having more time to find a new job.

This is definitely not how I expected my career to turn out in my twenties, but I’m coming to terms with it. I’m going to make sure I get my reason for termination in writing because if there’s any shred of justice left in this country I will sue my employer for wrongful termination as more people wake up to this bs. I’ve already lost friends and my girlfriend over not getting the shot, and a lot of my family won’t even talk to me anymore. I’m past the point of emotional distress and just want to focus on moving on with my life. I’m putting this out there for the others who are in my situation - You are not alone. Stick true to your beliefs and never let anyone force you into doing something that goes against what you believe. The world will one day wake up to this madness and fight back against this dystopia.

submitted by /u/poopfetish69420
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pphxub/losing_my_job_ny_not_giving_into_vaxx_requirement/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die