Mass delusions

I was in a cvs yesterday just picking up a prescription and and a man cuts the entire pharmacy line and says very loudly “I am here to get my 3rd Covid vaccine, I would like the Phizer booster shot!”

Making almost a proclamation in the middle of CVS the pharmacist said they are not offering them and gave him a a list of other places he could get it lots of people were asking to see the list and all we’re getting all excited talking about it?

I was just standing there watching this looking around to see if anyone thought this was as weird as I did but everyone seemed so into it

Honestly really disturbing to see first hand like wtf lol

submitted by /u/MSY1868
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/phul0z/mass_delusions/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die