Religion and …. This

tl;dr, Can the idea of religion and aliens coexist or are these polar topics?

So.. I’m lost. I’d like to think of myself as a somewhat educated person. Yet, I know there is more to learn. I’m a realist, in that, I like to believe in what is reality and should make sense. For many years I researched and pondered upon religion. (Not the surface level stuff, but I tried to dig deep). I found that there are many truths and many things that are fabricated to fill the gaps. (I believe the influence of man has changed so much about the Bible)

I started reading the Bible with a more open mind; things like Adam and Eve being two humans that started population, but today brother and sister can’t “mate.” The flood existing in the Bible but the Chinese culture having no documented history of it… (yet science proves that happened… and the sediment layers of earth showing a potential of rapid flooding and rapid settling of earth) and the timeline somewhat matching. The story of Noah exists in almost all religions, and slightly varying in how the chosen one was selected. The concept of the Nephilim, watchers and Giants (and the story of David). The potential origins of the Bible’s stories to help strengthen belief and cohesion in freeing the slaves in Egypt (getting 120,000 people believing in one thing). This only being the beginning… (I’m trying to skim the top to keep it short)

Then you look into the Ley lines across Earth and see all of the weird anomalies that align. Almost too many for coincidence. And the ancient structures that don’t make sense… Pyramids and Machu Picchu only come to mind. Some of those rock structures weigh over 200 ton and you can’t even slide a piece of paper in between. The creation of some of these wonders are impossible even with today’s technology.

The idea of DNA… how perfect it is. Even someone with cancer or deformities still has a perfect DNA structure. It’s like it was engineered.

Finally, the ever expanding vastness of space. When I finally started grasp the idea of the universe, I was blown away. Hubble did the deep space picture into a known empty area of space, and the results were thousands of galaxies. GALAXIES…. Each having a potential 200-300 billion/trillion stars. That was one tiny little dot of space…. The imagination could only fathom the potential amount of galaxies that could exist. It could be trillions… that’s and untold amount of stars with planets.

To think we are alone in this universe is naive.

So, where does all of this fit in? How does religion and life among the stars coexist in this world? The idea of life out there would explain soooo much more.

So many things to question. So many things to research… enough to question life. Am I the only crazy person to question these things to this extent?

I’m interested in everyone’s thoughts….even the Reddit trolls!!!

submitted by /u/xer0-1ne
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/pozlc1/religion_and_this/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die