Robert Malone MD - I am currently reviewing/editing RFK Jr.'s (Bobby Kennedy) book regarding Anthony Fauci. It is amazing. I thought I understood what was going on from an insider POV. But this is mind blowing. AF is playing precisely the strategy that he developed and tested during the HIV days.

Robert Malone MD - I am currently reviewing/editing RFK Jr.'s (Bobby Kennedy) book regarding Anthony Fauci. It is amazing. I thought I understood what was going on from an insider POV. But this is mind blowing. AF is playing precisely the strategy that he developed and tested during the HIV days. submitted by /u/Orangutan
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pummc7/robert_malone_md_i_am_currently_reviewingediting/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die