Something very interesting about the vaccines.

So my brother had to get the shot 2 days ago (34 years old). He didn't want to but he works at a good-paying job that he started 3 months ago and literally can't afford to lose. He worked in steel for years (At a steel cutting and managing factory). I went to his work before and you can taste steel when it is being cut. He ended up getting a way better job for a lot more money and it was required that he gets "vaccinated". He went and got the shot and he said right after the injection he tasted steel, Like a very intense taste of steel (He compared it to breathing through his mouth while standing next to a steel saw that is cutting really hot). Then he was told to not sleep on his left side and drink tons of water. He tasted the steel for hours after he received the shot even during his dinner. Then he started acting differently. Like he just doesn't care, He started cussing more and putting thoughts that should be kept silent out there. For example, we were moving some stuff after he ate dinner (A couch) and he just blurts out "This couch is a bitch, I hate this house and I just want to go I am done with dealing with this shit" (He never talked like this before). That hit our mom hard because he never said really negative things out of nowhere. Also today I heard him talking to himself while he was cooking lunch and he was saying "These pans are shit and I hate this house I can't believe it this is crazy" over and over. I think it is the vaccine because he changed (In a really negative way really fast.) Also, the taste of steel really confuses me. Any ideas of what the taste could be from? And the sudden change of personality (Like it seems that he doesn't have morals anymore). Just need some answers and I cant post this anywhere else. Sorry if there are some spelling errors, I am not the best at making post / Typing in general. Edit: Already has downvotes? Seems like people are dwelling here just to downvote anything that has to do with vaccine conspiracys

submitted by /u/ETownNdown
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pvc18d/something_very_interesting_about_the_vaccines/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die