Tap water limits the human potential
I'm on mobile so I'm sorry for bad formatting
English is not my first language so I apologize in advance if my grammar is bad
The tap water that the elite says we need to drink to survive is actually poisoning our brains (and our children), let me explain
Ever heard of your pineal gland? Its like your cell phone with God. Independent research has shown thqt it is susceptible to fluoride posioning, what that does is it infects your gland and it blocks it off, think if it as an emp to an electronic, it stops it from emitting information that can be sent to God or even others of strong belief
The elites want to keep us out of this transcended state so that we can be controlled like the rest of them. Don't let them infect your mind, rise above their schemes and fight back.
TL;DR: Unlock your third eye by not drinking water (or buy a water filter)
Edit: Wow I didn't think this would get so much attention!!!
Edit 2: thanks for 1 updoot guys! Means a lot
Edit 3: formatting
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/pj5lor/tap_water_limits_the_human_potential/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen