The social unrest conspiracy

"When there is blood on the streets, buy property!" I think the wealthy elite in the US or a cabal of them are conspiring to incite a second civil war in the US to profit off falling property values. It has long been a dark tradition for capitalists to profit this way, not to mention all the backroom dealings that go on in normal times, I couldn't imagine the fog of war making this anything but worse. I think they are trying to get us about as divided as England/Ireland during the troubles..and property values in big cities especially would fall a lot....until it was over.

submitted by /u/psycho-skipper
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/pwn8sh/the_social_unrest_conspiracy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die