This vaccine IS DIFFERENT.
I’m tired of people comparing this to every other vaccine. “Every other vaccine you got, you never questioned” yeah bc we were fucking children and just listened to our parents so we could go back outside and play as fast as possible. Never in my life (I’m 30) have I seen the bribery, the publicity, the divisiveness or the sheer propaganda for a medical procedure that DOESN’T EVEN WORK. This is not about health. Repeat that until you seriously think about those words. Ever since this whole thing started, I have felt it to my core that something is wrong about all of this. And when I even play with the idea of getting it so I, too, can participate in society I literally feel like I’m going to throw up and I am usually all for getting things that will help me health wise. Trust yourselves and your instincts, always!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/py4ku9/this_vaccine_is_different/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen