TikTok Bans Black Author Who Went Viral After Telling Biden ‘You Ain’t My Pimp, N***a’ In Video Response To Vaccine Mandate. "I am a Black Female who is a lesbian… I’m the main person who is supposed to be protected from the big-bad-racist system, right?" McGlover added, "Why am I being censored?"

TikTok Bans Black Author Who Went Viral After Telling Biden ‘You Ain’t My Pimp, N***a’ In Video Response To Vaccine Mandate. "I am a Black Female who is a lesbian… I’m the main person who is supposed to be protected from the big-bad-racist system, right?" McGlover added, "Why am I being censored?" submitted by /u/0ldManFrank
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pqrqkl/tiktok_bans_black_author_who_went_viral_after/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die