Today a man told me his intensive care nurse wife claims the entire ward is filled with double jabbed patients. When I asked him where all the unvaccinated are he froze.

Not froze like a person, he froze like a computer. He broke, I swear to god. When he regained his composure he asked me what I meant. I said if the ward is full of jabbed patients where are the unjabbed. Then someone else piped up that they’re all dead and the room burst out laughing. I witnessed conditioning before my eyes, and for a brief second I felt like the only human in the room.

submitted by /u/grimoiresadamsapple
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pwpasm/today_a_man_told_me_his_intensive_care_nurse_wife/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die