Toxic skepticism

I'm at my wits end.

I started a sub called r/toxic_UFO. I'm not sure if there has to be a community for or against the people that take time out of their day to shit on earnest discussions on the topic.

It feels like every other comment I make is replied with "I cant believe you people actually believe in this stuff. There is zero evidence, it's like a religion".

I say that, while lighting a candle to my Reptilian overlord shrine. /s

But seriously....do the skeptics need a place to belittle and shitpost?

Or do average UFO enthusiasts need a private sub?

Any ideas for the sub are welcome, and I can LARP all day if need be. I'll repeat the same tired crap that the skeptics need to go to sleep at night. There seems to be a market for that.

If you are upset or afraid of the possibility of ETI visitation, or people that believe in it, I guess I'm offering a place to have such discussion.

Or if youd like to have a serious place free from that mentality, that's an option too.

It's sad to have the need for a closed discussion on either side of the equation. Civility has apparently been put down like old yeller.

I dont have the answers. I dont have it figured out. I dont believe every fuzzy "light in the sky video" is the imminent alien invasion.

There is a very serious need for a place to discuss a very serious topic. And the answers may never come. We dont need an unchecked closed sounding board either. Everyone has a right to an opinion. But I think everyone also deserves the right to check their attitudes at the door as well.

I'll put on my tin foil hat while I wait for the response.

What say you other nutjobs such as myself?

submitted by /u/wai_bother
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/pqssms/toxic_skepticism/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die