UFO identification chart - Remade from scratch using illustrator

Hi all, a while back u/devon1729 posted a picture of a cool UFO identification chart which I believe they found in a bar somewhere close to Roswell. The picture was good quality, but not good enough if anyone wanted to reprint it for themselves. Anyways I thought it would be a cool project to practice basic illustrator skills with, and to try and remake the poster myself. I'm happy to say that I think I've finally finished it.

I made a few tweaks myself to some small parts of the poster e.g. using an f-18 silhouette for scale rather that a big blob thing. Hope this doesn't ruin it for anyone.

By the way, in no means do I take any credit for the design of the poster. I just wanted to give people something cool and hopefully high quality to print off for themselves if they wish, because as far as I'm aware nobody could find the poster online to buy. So yea hope you like!

Imgur link:

https://imgur.com/a/Zsnf0F6

Edit:

Added direct links to Large and medium sized image below:

Large Sized Image (No perceivable pixilation) :

https://i.imgur.com/HXE6slm.png

​

Medium Sized Image (minor pixilation of small text):

https://i.imgur.com/D7A7HNK.png

submitted by /u/coxie1102
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/pxg7p6/ufo_identification_chart_remade_from_scratch/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die