We are not the minority - confirmed. We won’t stand for tyranny.
So the Military got mandated to take the shots. I was all ho hum cuz I don’t want the shit and feel so alone in that feeling. Today they gather up all the unvaxxed in my whole Company and say we have to get the shit. To my surprise… 90+% of my Company was present. They had me believing I was the minority when WE ARE THE MAJORITY AND WE WILL NOT COMPLY. We all refused. Fuck them - we aren’t doing shit and you can’t sep us all. I am so fucking hyped and proud of everyone today I almost cannot contain myself.
Keep up the fight everyone! Remember to stick to your guns and form groups.
Edit: I want to preface real quick that I will not be naming my post or unit. So don’t ask - I don’t want my account compromised. Thanks.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pnki5y/we_are_not_the_minority_confirmed_we_wont_stand/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen