Well folks, it’s been real.

Got the email today that I have until Oct 15 to get the vaccine or I’m out of a job. No option to test weekly. Been here nearly ten years, have a lot of company paid training under my belt. I’m hoping to use that to my advantage to be wanted in the job market. I will make them walk me out on Oct 16th if they don’t change their stance.

Stick to your guns. Don’t let them force you into it. You can always get another job, you can’t always get another life.

submitted by /u/tsport200281
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pozpdo/well_folks_its_been_real/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die