Why do they want all of us vaccinated so damn hard? The Truth

Why do they want all of us vaccinated so damn hard? The Truth

Hi. In this post I will expose the reason on why this vaccine is being pushed so damn hard on us, to the point of getting ostracized of the system if you don't take it.

Not about depopulation, or just giving more money to big Pharma. These are just side tabloid aspects of the real reason:

Transhumanism. Connecting your body to the digital world.

Yeah, this may sound crazy to a lot of you. You can stop reading here if you believe I am just a tin foil hat conspiracy nutjob. Its okay. Even myself think this is some Black Mirror shit, but this is the truth, and I´ll approach it from "official" sources so there is no room left for doubt.

I want to make myself clear that this is an unbiased post. I am not saying transhumanism is necessarily bad or that you are making a mistake by getting vaccinated. In fact, this is a revolutionary invention that could be used for lots of good things. Personally, I believe this transhumanist era puts beginning to a Huxleyian apocalypse, that's why I am not taking it. But it is up to you. I just want you to know what you are putting in your bodies

​

​

Bill Gates couldn't hold his feelings about his new invention.

1.- Graphene

You probably heard of people getting magnetized after their shots. Graphene oxide in the shots is not a mystery. [it is even listed as the main component in Chinese vaccine patents]( https://patents.google.com/patent/CN112220919A/en).

Graphene is a fantastic invention. A material several times more conductive than copper and that can be of 1 atom of thickness.

[These are the words from the inventor](https://www.thegraphenecouncil.org/blogpost/1501180/357501/Graphene-will-help-in-Covid-fight-says-Nobel-Laureate), Nobel prize winner Konstantin Novoselov, about the uses of graphene regarding this pandemic

This is a full rabbit hole. Graphene is in everything. I am sure graphene is what Julian Assange called ["The smart evil dust that is everywhere and in everything"](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTXWHDNW6Gc). I suggest going down this rabbit hole to fully understand what is going on

Remember these vaccines are genetic technology? So, using graphene oxide as a carrier could mean maybe your DNA, your life blocks, are turning into electricity superconductors. Tiny little computers. Why?

​

Agenda of the Great Reset. \"...Deliver telemedicine. Imagine what could be possible if similar concerted efforts were made in every sector\"

Just think about the possibilities. Turning your life blocks into tiny computers

2.- The Great Reset

This is an agenda of the World Economic Forum. I believe what we are living now is a biological war, a planned pandemic. The virus was designed for the vaccines, not the other way, in order to begin the shift into the digital world. It makes sense, we needed a crisis and fear of the people to comply with a universal vaccine mandate. There is soft evidence that show you this crisis has been planned. Of course I don't have a video of Fauci or Schwab or the CCP saying " hehe, we are going to release this virus and make everyone comply". At this point, you have to use common sense. If you are okay with this, lets keep going.

​

I want to emphasize that connecting bodies and the digital world is something that the \"elites\" have been talking about for a while.

I suggest to you reading this article by the WEF. [The Internet of Bodies](https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/internet-of-bodies-covid19-recovery-governance-health-data/). This paragraph gets my attention

​

https://preview.redd.it/wn5sk5y0tao71.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f6d49995c5a2b6abb8a63b41274618e445f278d3

Devices that can be implanted, swallowed or worn? I´ll talk about this, but first, vax passes enter the game. If you live in a place where vax passes are active, you probably have to show a phone app QR code or the classic paper card.

Ever heard of the [Quantum dot tattoo?](https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7532118/). You probably know the temperature scanners that are in every store entrance. Let me tell you by experience, these are bullshit, they don't work, they just throw random numbers. The function of these scanners is to prepare people when they actually have to scan their Quantum Dot Tattoo. I am talking about the future now, so I must stop to not lose credibility in my statements, I am just linking the dots of the "Internet of Bodies".

​

Their slogan is \"You'll own nothing, and you'll be happy\"

In my opinion, this slogan is literal.

​

These people in Wall-E, own nothing, as their lives are a digital world

The goal is to fuse your bodies to the digital world. We are in the vaccination stages and the beginning of vax passes.

Again, this may sound crazy to a lot of you, but I hope you realize this is the goal.

Thank you for reading till this point. Gates closing

submitted by /u/Segundaleydenewtonnn
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pqrhlh/why_do_they_want_all_of_us_vaccinated_so_damn/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die