Why is no one talking about natural immunity to COVID, when all coronaviruses in human history, have shown it leaves almost life-long immunity to those that have recovered?
By no means have i ever in my life considered myself a conspiracy theorists, and I mean no offence to anyone who does or has. However I am truly awed at the fact that health authorities are completely disregarding something which biology and medicine have known for literally thousands of years.
If you recover from a viral disease, your level of protection is incredibly high and almost life-long, and definitely a sure way to end a pandemic. However it is impossible for me to comprehend that this same argument is being ignored when it comes to COVID-19?!
Even though I have recovered from COVID in November 2020, I'm being told that my antibodies (which by the way 1 year later i still have hundreds in my blood), are not enough proof for me to show that I might as well be vaccinated and pose no risk to myself, those close to me, or the greater community.
In my home country there is only one or two doctors that are screaming daily at the fact that we are ignoring the concept of natural immunity, but all media and government officials are pretending like they are not listening.
How on earth do government officials in every country hope to stop conspiracy theories when they are completely going against knowledge and medical facts known to humans since the early days of medicine?! How can, who considers himself to be a very rational person, not become cautious of the authorities when they keep quiet about this and claim that natural immunity lasts only six months?! This is unheard of in human history! Natural immunity to a virus ONLY six months?
I'm honestly lost for words at this whole situation. I would like to listen to anyone's opinion regarding this, or even expertise if someone works in this field.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pkdh25/why_is_no_one_talking_about_natural_immunity_to/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen