Amazing footage exists on this sub. Remember that before you make some feel like shit for posting a "shitty" video.

This sub has a constant influx of grainy, short, and inconclusive videos claiming to be of UAP craft.

These videos are almost always immediately mobbed by people ready to offer their best attempts at debunking them.

Some of them are easily dimmissable as balloons or blatant CGI,

others, in my opinion, are more difficult to determine. These videos are usually met with the same amount of skepticism and instant dismissal as the rest. - which is becoming a problem on this sub.

I'd honestly bet any money at least one of the shitty, grainy UFO videos posted on this sub is legit.

But regardless, those grainy shitty cell videos are irrelevant.

What I want to talk about are the Gems on this sub.

There are a handful of videos on this sub that genuinely blow my mind and I think we don't appreciate them as much as we should.

All anyone has to do is take a look at the most upvoted videos and the first few have genuinely insane footage.

For example,

The most upvoted video on this sub is a video of a gentleman hitting a UFO with the laser pointer. That video for me, is the most compelling ufo video I've ever seen.

In my opinion, the instant excelleration and the aerial movements are just too advanced to be of this planet.

The other top Videos are pretty compelling too. There is a video that resembles Cmdr. Fravors "tictac" craft shooting through a resedential neighborhood.

Some people dismiss the laser video as a bat others dismiss the residential "Tic tac" as a hawk.

I belive them to be legit.

If you dont know what I'm talking about I'd suggest taking a brief moment to check them out and decide for yourself:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/htlptr/ufo_performs_sharp_maneuver_after_laser_pointer/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/omjd7r/multiple_ufos_accidentally_caught_on_drone/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

As far as im concerned, these videos, compelling as they are, have never seen the light of day on MSM.

What im trying to get at is:

Yes, alot of garbage gets posted here. At the same time we actually have some amazing footage.

Stop making people feel like shit for asking for opinions on a video.

Some people arnt experts at CGI.

Some people dont know how to film good quality videos on camera phones.

Lets work together as a team here.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/SumCanadian33
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/q5fmc6/amazing_footage_exists_on_this_sub_remember_that/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die