Fired
I previously worked at a major I.T. Company in an office with virtually no personal contact. They mandated vaccines but offered the option of a religious exemption - which I took. They recently modified the terms of the exemption to include a requirement for testing 3X weekly - and stated that test results needed to be within 48 hours of coming to work.
I filed an arbitration claim against them alleging religious discrimination because of unnecessary and excessive testing given that I have no personal contact with others (work in the office but all meetings & work duties fully remote) and that have already had Covid and thus have natural immunity.
During communication with HR regarding potential modifications to the policy, HR referred me to the companies outside legal representative. I emailed that representative and was promptly fired for using my work email address to communicate outside the company.
Just thought i’d tell everyone my story! I knew that this might happen and was prepared for it. Make sure you are prepared if you fight back against these mandates as well!
Best of luck all!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pzg0n3/fired/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen