Had an interview, got hired, put in my 2 weeks at previous company. On boarding day was asked on my vaccine status....

Started with a new company. Upon my on boarding day was asked about my vaccination status. (I’m a refrigeration mechanic by trade & in the union). Union has our back and isn’t mandating this, but with customers requiring it for access I was told ON HIRING DAY, that they may not have enough work for me now and may have to let me go or take my van depending on my hours worked....

I was instantly treated as a lesser person, from bubbly happy personalities to annoyed and awkward...

Super disappointed. I know now what it feels like to be treated as a lower tier human.

submitted by /u/KushBHOmb
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/q2272m/had_an_interview_got_hired_put_in_my_2_weeks_at/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die