I just watched some videos about a man who was an off world soldier for a program called Solar Warden.

I saw two videos posted on Reddit somewhere and watched them. The videos are a few hours in total, so it took me a few days. I’ve been thinking about it all and processing for a few days and want to learn more. However, I can’t find anything about it on the web, but I was wondering what everyone here thought of it. If you have seen these videos or heard his story elsewhere, what do you think? I always view this stuff with a bit of skepticism, but found him to be strangely believable. Any additional sources or info you can share about it? Thank you!

Video 1: https://youtu.be/PsAG-Y3XfE0 Video 2: https://youtu.be/Y_MfobmOtdA

submitted by /u/nimrod823
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/q1c58r/i_just_watched_some_videos_about_a_man_who_was_an/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die