I keep hearing that the consensus is significantly changing but that does not seem to be the case where I live...
...perhaps the shift can be seen in the US but from where I stand, not much is changing.
I am from Europe (Poland) and the subject of UFOs is still deepy stigmatized. NOONE talks about things like pilot testimonies and so forth. Noone. Mainstream media does not care about the subject, like at all.
I am relatively young, still in my 20s and I know many people that are younger than me or similar age (18-28 range). Most of them agree that we are probably not alone in the universe but don't consider the UFO phenomenon to be real. The very moment you bring up the possibility of ET life, you'll get laughed at. ESPECIALLY when talking wth the older generation (40+).
Since Poland is an extremely religious country with strong political/social division, I am guessing that might be part of the reason why noone wants to talk about this.
I am guessing most people on this sub are from the US, I am wondering what about those from other regions of the world; do people actually talk about UFOs/UAPs more openly?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/qfgbgi/i_keep_hearing_that_the_consensus_is/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen