I saw a UFO that looked like a shooting star zigzagging, anyone saw anything similar?
I've always believed in UFO but never saw one myself, until 2 days ago.
I'm currently in South East Asia, and while in a hostel I was star gazing looking for shooting stars.
Then a regular size shooting star appeared for about 1 second, I didn't think much of it. Until it reappeared about 1 or 2 seconds later, exactly where it stopped, but did a 45 degree turn.
I thought no way this is happening. It appeared 2 more times, each time doing a 45° turn right and left, until I lost it behind the trees.
It appeared each time for about 1 second, it was going as fast as a shooting star and it seemed to be really far away, and had a small trail behind it. It obviously couldn't be a satellite, nor a plane as it was incredibly fast.
Or maybe 4 different shooting stars but the chances for them to appear where the previous one stopped are incredibly small, the trajectory was linear and repetitive, and the star had exactly the same size and trail.
I made a small sketch to represent the trajectory so you can have a clear picture
Tbh I don't know what to make out of it, I kind of believed in UFO but I don't really realize I actually saw one, and I know what I saw. I'm making this post as a bookmark in case I come to deny what I saw myself lol
It won't change my life but I'm just gonna look up the stars more often, out of curiosity.
Let me know if you saw anything similar!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/q5n2p9/i_saw_a_ufo_that_looked_like_a_shooting_star/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen