I saw a UFO when I was 19

So I have a quick story. I'm on mobile by the way so my bad for mistakes with Grammer or whatever else.

So in Fall of 2009 I was 19, I have two brothers at the time were 14 and 15.

Now at the time I was still trying to figure myself out for your life out thinking deeply and asking deep questions and thinking critically and just wondering about things and I've always been really into aliens and UFOs and at the time that's when I first heard of like DMT and Dr Rick strassman and Dr Steven Greer who I now think a lot of times is full of s*** to be honest but I also do believe he is on to some things so I started trying to use the power of manifestation to try to meet some extra terrestrial life in UFOs and for months I would meditate and pray and think of trying to meet these things and I was trying to communicate with them that you know it's all out of love and curiosity and that I have no real issues and I just wanted to know.

So my 14-year-old brother was out back of my house with two of his friends same age as him both 14. We still had an old Christmas tree on the border lines of my backyard in the woods and they took that opportunity to try to make a fire with it and you know burn it down the problem was is that they were doing it very unsafe so I come out and I start giving him s*** and I'm kind of yelling at him tell him to knock it off put it out you know can't be doing that s*** and I call him over and I'm talking to him and I'm facing my backyard towards the woods and his two friends start to leave and I look up and there is a Giant floating bright green ball coming up out of the woods and I see it the whole time and I'm kind of in disbelief kind of not sure what's going on still talking to my brother and it flies over all the trees or gets above the trees and starts flying towards me and towards above my house and going to what we call in my area the Bridgewater triangle I live in the South shore of Massachusetts you can look up the Bridgewater triangle if needed but anyway it is completely silent it is cruising like it had no desire to be hidden and it wanted us to see it there and as I'm still looking at it it's talking to my brother my brother looks up tells me to shut up and he sees it too and at that moment we realize that we're both seeing a UFO right above us in broad daylight above our house and we scream out I scream out to anyone that can hear me look up in the sky there's a green UFO flying over I hear his friends yell back that they see it and we watch it all the way head towards the Bridgewater triangle. At the time I was 19 just started working didn't have a smartphone yet didn't have anything to record it with and I was so much disbelief that like I wasn't even going to ruin the moment it wasn't about trying to prove to anyone else that they are UFOs but it was proven to me that day that there are UFOs out there

I told my mom she then told me a story about her friends and her boss were going down route 14 one day headed towards town called Whitman and everyone was stopped and people started getting in the car and looking up in the sky and it was you know just just got dark and there's a bunch of UFOs just sitting above them all just just chilling there and eventually after a couple of minutes all the UFOs just blinked out and they were gone they didn't didn't look like they moved anywhere if they did it was so fast that we couldn't or they couldn't tell that it even moved it just seemed to disappear

That's all I really have for my own personal experiences but I just wanted to share

One day my brother was out back in my backyard with two of his friends

submitted by /u/fluffernuttysandies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/qg7y5m/i_saw_a_ufo_when_i_was_19/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die