I think technology has become so advanced that it is able to read our minds to sponsor advertisement posts to the relevant audiences

Okay so I’m certain somewhere down the line this will have been discussed here on another post, but I thought I would make a new one as something happened today that made me positively certain of it. Basically I had a shower at my mum’s house and used some of her face wash, it was a caudalie moisturising foaming cleanser, a brand that i’ve never heard of before, never looked into before and never spoken about before, my mum hadn’t even mentioned she’d purchased it to me. Anyway, using it I was thinking this is really nice I should look into this brand as a passing thought, got out the shower got ready and forgot all about it, now I have just been scrolling through tiktok and lo and behold a sponsored caudalie post comes up. For context I do purchase beauty and skincare items on my phone so I have had other sponsored posts for similar products but they’re usually all brands I search/use and lately I haven’t even had any related to these products as I haven’t purchased any goods like that for a good while. What are everyone’s thoughts on this idea? I think it’s completely terrifying if this sort of technology does actually exist and is being withheld from us.

submitted by /u/Frequent-Barracuda37
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/q0p54t/i_think_technology_has_become_so_advanced_that_it/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die