I'm making this post as an insurance policy. I am being forced to get the vaccine. If anything happens to me, it was the vaccine.

I'm in the Army. Saturday we are either getting the vaccine or getting kicked out dishonorably for "failure to adapt". I have been in the military since 2007.

I am in good health. I do not smoke, do any drugs and occasionally have a beer or two.

I run, I stay in shape and I take care with what food I eat.

If anything at all happens to me after getting this shot, I have no underlying heath issues that would cause it.

Full medical history:

I've broken my wrist twice.

I developed rhabdomylosis in 2011 but made a full recovery. My kidneys and liver are fine and have been checked.

I had a lymph node removed from my neck when I was 13 due to it being swollen. It was benign.

I have no respiratory or nervous system illnesses.

Please remember this post. I'm pretty active on reddit. Mostly the RedSox sub.

I will not just stop posting. I will not take a break from reddit.

If ANYTHING happens to me, remember this post.

I'm going to message the mods with my name and location in case there's anything in the news in case something happens. If that is the case the mods have my full permission to post my name, location and age to bring awareness.

I love my country. I love the army. We are no longer the home of the free.

submitted by /u/Citizen4320
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/qczdja/im_making_this_post_as_an_insurance_policy_i_am/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die