Internet searching

Has anyone noticed how much the internet has changed from when it started. I am 35 and remember when the internet became a big deal. In the late 90s early 2000s I was in middle school and high school. I remember using the internet to do research on school papers and projects. I remember searching for a specific subject and literally spending the whole night finding new information about the same subject. Now I have a kids in high school and middle school and when I help them do research on a paper or project the internet is alot different. It doesn’t matter what search engine you use, they all say there are hundreds of pages and thousands or more of results from a subject your looking for, but if you go through the pages and actually look through, you realize that its all the same ones over and over. Even though it may say there are thousands of results your lucky if there are 20 to 30 different ones.

submitted by /u/_thegoat-23_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/pzfic2/internet_searching/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die