Invisible War

Many of you have most likely seen the developments coming from the alternative C19 research space. The Stew Peters interviews with Dr. Carrie Madej, and Dr. Zandre Botha, both appearing visibly shaken by what they discovered. Nanotechnology in the C19 vaccines. There’s also the video of Dr. Franc Zalewski giving a presentation on his findings. He discovered a carbon-aluminum based organism which he calls ‘The Thing’ It has a head, and grows tentacles. Checkout The Freedom Articles channel, which is an incredible resource with articles and video links.

I’m actually having a bit of trouble typing this, and am not the type to get angry, but this is a level of violation that I can’t even begin to describe. This nanotech is forcibly being injected into inhabitants of planet earth. We are the pilot program, for their twisted transhumanist agenda, and this is their experimental phase. That’s what the booster shots are for, to provide updates to the software you now have inside you. Now, I know if you’re reading this, it’s most likely not inside you, but we’ve had our families taken down, becoming part of the experiment. This is warfare.

What’s the goal? They want access to your biology. They want to connect you to an AI cloud, harvest the biometric data you generate, and use it for their digital smart contract based economy. Not to mention, you get to help their AI evolve, because it’s a part of you now, you’re always connected to it. This intricate relationship creates a digital twin of yourself, so the AI can learn even more. This planet is so polluted, (part of their process) that they don’t want to stay here. But that’s what private space projects are for, so they can live up there, and control us via satellites. Remember those missing trillions? That went into space infrastructure, according to the work of Catherine Austin Fitts.

I don’t know about you, but this absolutely terrifies me. Why is our community not talking about this? In my opinion, at this point, everything else is trivial. This literally trumps everything. I can’t think of anything more massive, than allowing nanotech to invade and control your body.

This bio-weapon is being deployed every minute of every day, and we need solutions. I think the most important aspect to research, is how to safely disable this nanotech, once it’s inside a human body. Developing a micro EMP of some sort would be a start. I also strongly recommend supplementing with shilajit tablets. That’s a very powerful thing you can do for your body. I think there is a black goo aspect to these vaccines. Black goo being the inner substance of a planet, which contains that planet’s consciousness. In the case of our planet, I think we've been infected with Saturn's (Satan's) black goo. Checkout Harald Kautz Vella for more info on that. I have a theory that shilajit is a form of our planet’s black goo. Humate ore is mined, and then processed into shilajit. I think that shilajit contains Gaia’s consciousness, and that's why you feel its effects on an energetic level. Anyway, it’s just a theory that recently clicked for me. It’s also a powerful anti-bacterial / anti-viral, has trace minerals, etc. All of its effects are actually not fully understood yet, even though it has Ayurvedic roots, and has been used for thousands of years. Worth looking into.

What are your ideas? I’m not interested in debating whether or not what’s happening is happening. It is happening. These holistic doctors are not in some controlled opposition conspiracy. Dr. Zandre Botha received various threats after her interview, and we haven’t heard from her since. She most likely went into hiding for a while. This is real. Let’s talk about it, because nobody else seems to be, at least not in a meaningful way. I realize that these revelations just came out recently, and more research is being done, but this is the heart of the transhumanist agenda. If we figure out ways to disable this nanotech, then the heart stops beating.

EDIT: To those who think this is too sci fi... Have you forgotten about the black budget world, compartmentalization, blackmail, bribery, 'suicides', a schizophrenic news cycle that never follows up on penetrating stories? Have you forgotten about how the transistor was developed from a crashed alien craft, how the mobile touchscreen was being used in the military, years before it was introduced to the consumer market? Please think critically. Nanotech has been in development since the 1950's. What do you think they have now?

submitted by /u/mtryp
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/q9hgeh/invisible_war/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die