Is there a way to reverse the reproductive effects of the vaccine or any other adverse effects for that matter?
It appears that shills are already trying to downvote this post for some reason…Please upvote this post for the benefit of not just me, but undoubtedly many others who have these same questions
Edit, my wife and I have two kids and have never had any reproductive issues up until this point
I have not had the vaccine but my wife received both doses of Moderna about 6 months ago—her menstrual cycle has not been the same since. It has been completely irregular, very heavy at times, and always accompanied by major cramps…
Apart from this, she had a miscarriage a couple weeks ago…we are both nervous that she will no longer be able to get pregnant for the above-mentioned reasons.
My question is two-fold: Has anybody heard of a treatment that could heal my wife from the reproductive effects of the jab? There seems to be an abundance of posts that talk about the negative effects of the vaccine on here but I haven’t seen any posts that talks about a possibility of reversing the effects of the vaccine. I’m hoping the great minds on this sub can provide some clarity to what I’m sure a lot of us are thinking: Is there a way to reverse the negative effects of the vaccine?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/qfjp1e/is_there_a_way_to_reverse_the_reproductive/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen